I am Marriage and Family Therapist, 3rd Degree Black Belt in Indonesian martial arts, professional visual artist, sports fan, meditator, musician, and active community member. I was born and raised in the Rocky Mountains of Denver, Colorado where I developed a love for nature, art and a curiosity about human relationships that led me to a career in psychology.
Throughout my life I’ve been blessed with the guidance of mentors, teachers and friends who helped me grow into a better version of myself than I would have been otherwise, showing me that meaningful change really is possible if you’re willing to do the work. Now, as a licensed therapist, I’m honored to help others on their path of self-discovery and healing.
I work with individuals and couples using a strength-based approach that is interactive, collaborative and informed by the latest research on attachment theory, neuroscience, and mindfulness. I see each person as more than the problem they walk in with, emphasizing their unique strengths and resilience as the most important ingredients for healing. I specialize in working with men to help deepen their capacity to understand and manage complex emotional states so they can have more self-confidence and greater satisfaction in their relationships.
- Licensure: California Board of Behavioral Sciences (#52065)
- AEDP (Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy) Certified - Level 1
- MA in Counseling Psychology from The California Institute of Integral Studies
- BA in Art and Biology from Lewis & Clark College
- Membership: California Assosiciation of Marriage & Family Therapists